Koolatron KWC-4 Coca-Cola Personal 6-Can Mini Fridge Review
The Koolatron KWC-4 Coca-Cola Personal 6-Can Mini Fridge is designed to hold six 12-ounce cans of soda, and it will keep your drinks cold for up to 32 F cooling.
If you want to use the Koolatron to store food you may do so however keep in mind that the coldest section of his mini fridge is near the back so if you have food that really needs to be cold, keep them in the back. Obviously this isn’t meant to be a substitute for the fridge in your kitchen as the product is made for cooling drinks.
- The Koolatron keeps your drinks really cold.
- Vibrant red exterior with white Coca-Cola trademark
- The self-locking handle is a great y feature.
- It’s only 11 x 8 x 11 and doesn’t take up a lot of space.
- The Koolatron isn’t as noisy as other personal mini refrigerators.
- If you expect refrigerator-quality cooling, this isnt for you. Its cute and quiet, but the cooling point is good enough for sodas, but not so great for dairy products.
- Space is dedicated for cooling drinks only, but then again this is a mini fridge.
The Koolatron Coca Cola Personal Mini Fridge is a good buy if you’re looking for a functional mini fridge that wont put a dent on your wallet. This mini fridge is a great fit for offices, dorms, kitchen, living room, anywhere as you may like to carry.
Incoming search terms:
- Coca-Cola KWC4 Personal Compact Refrigerator