5 Kitchen Ideas for a Mini Fridge
Most mini fridges are meant for dorm room or mancaves, and emphasize in their designs ice and cold drinks rather than practical needs, great design, or a smaller footprint. For some people, a regular fridge and a mini fridge as secondary fridge is a desirable option for their kitchens. Mini fridges can be specially designed with faces that match and integrate into a kitchen design. Now, we have listed 5 ideas below for a mini fridge to suit a kitchen:
1. Build a second mini-fridge in your kitchen island.
2. Dry Bar with glass front mini fridge in your kitchen.
3. Build in mini beverage fridges in the cabinetry to save room in the main fridge.
4. Wine serving station with built in wine fridge.
5. Undercounter refrigerators – a must-have in modern kitchens
What do you think? What are your favorite kitchen idea? What tips do you have to share? We’d love to hear what works for you. Please share your experience in the comments.
Incoming search terms:
- ideas for a mini fridge
- mini kitchen island