Danby DAR259BL Compact Refrigerator Review
We all hate paying for features that we hardly use on our appliances. These days, mini fridges are offering way too many feats, and like it or not, you will be paying for it. If you’re someone with simple taste you’d really appreciate what the Danby DAR259BL mini fridge has to offer.
When I first saw the Danby DAR259BL, I could tell that this is a simple, yet very efficient fridge. At just over 2 feet tall this model fits great under an office desk and perfect for small dorm rooms and apartment.
Danby DAR259BL Features:
- 2.5 cu.ft. ( 70.79 litres) capacity
- Compact countertop all refrigerator
- Automatic defrost; Mechanical thermostat
- 2-1/2 shelves for maximum storage versatility
- Tall bottle storage; CanStor beverage dispensing system
“Got this for my son’s freshman year at college. Plenty of room for the food/drink he needs to keep cold, without taking up much room in his dorm.”
- Its size fits easily into any corner of the room.
- The black finish contributes to the stylish look.
- Temperature is consistently held at 37 Degrees
- Great price deal for $199.8
- The temperature dial is inconvenient for some as it is located on the unit’s back end and no indication for thermal adjustments.
- No Freezer
Our Overall Impression
If you want a mini fridge that wont hurt your budget, then Danby DAR259BL is a great choice. There is very little room for complaint and arguably even the price tag justifies its performance.